Ethos and Aims
Whole School Aims
- To provide a happy, safe and caring environment in which boys can learn and mature.
- To teach a broad and balanced curriculum in attractive and well-resourced locations.
- To recognize and provide for the needs of boys from a broad range of abilities and backgrounds.
- To encourage boys to participate enthusiastically and maximize their potential in the full range of academic, cultural and sporting pursuits available to them.
- To enhance each boy's awareness and understanding of good behaviour and the Keble principles and in particular what it means to be tolerant and considerate to others.
- To prepare boys for transfer to an appropriate senior school and for life beyond education.
- To encourage boys to have respect for their environment - both immediate and on a wider scale.
At Keble we value:
- Working hard
- Telling the truth
- Keeping promises
- Respecting the rights and property of others
- Consideration for others
- Self reliance