What are our values ?
Our vision is that Keble Prep will be one of the leading boys’ schools in North London. The structure and operation of the school will focus on developing confident, resilient and independent learners. Effective use of technology will underpin all the school systems and the boys’ learning experience.
Teaching and learning at Keble Prep will be innovative, rigorous and reflect best practice. Our curriculum will set high academic standards, whilst fostering the way boys learn best.
We will be a happy, healthy school with a strong pastoral system that ensures an environment where everyone feels safe and valued. We will be proud of our past and traditions but also dynamic and forward thinking.
Keble Prep boys will be outstanding characters equipped for the challenges of their future education. They will have a sense of purpose and know who they are, where they would like to go and how they are getting there.
As a member of Keble Prep, boys will experience an all-round education that allows them to grow as individuals, achieve in a range of subject areas and be prepared to succeed in life.
At Keble we value:
- Working hard
- Telling the truth
- Keeping promises
- Respecting the rights and property of others
- Consideration for others
- Self reliance
Whole School Aims
We aim for all Keble boys to:
- Develop the personal attitudes, characteristics and self-belief to tackle any challenges in future life
- Enjoy their time at school
- Be recognised as individuals
- Develop good relationships and lasting friendships
- Recognise and celebrate diversity
- Understand and uphold the school values
- Acquire the skills, commitment and resilience to become successful, independent life-long learners
- Take responsibility for leading themselves and others
- Contribute to the school and wider community
- Accept hard work and discipline as requirements for success
- Be prepared for the next stage of their education
- Use Technology safely to enhance their learning